How to apply?
- Submit your online application to the Full-Stack Web Development program to Hamburg Coding School and attend the interview.
- If your interview with us was successful, you will be able to apply to CHANCEN eG for the Income Share Agreement.
- If your interview is successful with CHANCEN eG, you will sign a financing contract with CHANCEN eG.
- You’re all set to start your coding journey with Hamburg Coding School!
Who can apply?
You can apply to CHANCEN eG for the Income Share Agreement if
- You are a German citizen, or
- You got your high school leaving certificate in Germany (but not from a “Studienkolleg”), or
- You are a citizen of the European Union, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Norway, Great Britain, Iceland, Monaco and USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Israel, and are currently living in Germany.
For all others, eligibility needs to be clarified.
You are only eligible up to the age of 45 years.