What is a Bildungsgutschein?
The Bildungsgutschein (education voucher) is a public grant issued by Germany’s Agentur für Arbeit (employment office). With it, you can study for free at certain certified education providers, such as Hamburg Coding School. This enables you to learn the skills you need for switching careers.
Am I eligible for a Bildungsgutschein?
To get the Bildungsgutschein:
- You need to be a German citizen or have a German resident permit and German residence.
- You are registered with the Agentur für Arbeit.
- You are not currently studying or enrolled in any other course.
- You are available for part-time learning.
How do I get a Bildungsgutschein?
You need to register with Agentur for Arbeit and discuss the course with your case worker. The process will look like this:
- Register interest with us. Sign yourself up on the waiting list for this course here.
- Get an appointment at the Agentur für Arbeit. You will get assigned a case worker whom you discuss this course with. If they approve, you will get an official grant statement for the Bildungsgutschein.
- Complete the course admissions process. Once the course opens for enrollment, you will get an email that informs you about the process. It will include an interview and a placement test.
- Sign the contract with us. Once you got your grant, got admitted to the course and signed the contract, your coding journey starts!
A Certified and Trusted School
Once you got your Bildungsgutschein grant, you can study Full-Stack Web Development with us. Hamburg Coding School is a certified school, audited by Hamburgische Zertifizierungsagentur and Weiterbildung Hamburg e.V. We are subject to strict quality standards and audited on a regular basis.