This course teaches you how to code. You will learn the foundations of programming in
Once you understand the principles of coding, you can apply that knowledge to learn another programming language as well.
The goal of this course is for the participants to learn the foundations of coding in
- Introduction to programming
- Variables, constants, data types
- Input and output
- Built-in functions on numbers and strings
- Writing functions
- Relational and logic operators
- Creating and accessing arrays
- Two-dimensional arrays (maps)
This course is for beginners who want to learn how to code and who haven’t done any programming before.
There is no prior knowledge required.
Classroom teaching with hands-on exercises.
You need to bring your laptop to this course.
|Mon, 17. May||6pm - 9pm|
|Wed, 19. May||6pm - 9pm|
|Fri, 21. May||6pm - 9pm|
|Wed, 26. May||6pm - 9pm|
|Fri, 28. May||6pm - 9pm|
|Mon, 31. May||6pm - 9pm|
|Wed, 02. June||6pm - 9pm|
|Fri, 04. June||6pm - 9pm|