gitfor version control of source code and introduces the platform
GitHub. You will learn the processes of working together on the same code base and how to publish your code on GitHub.
SQLlanguages and using databases in Android applications.
Hybrid Classroom Courses
Most part of our courses will be classroom courses. Students can also attend remotely (e.g. in case of symptoms). Should the pandemic situation require it, we might temporary conduct classes virtually.
In between the sessions, you will get homework exercises to apply and deepen your new knowledge. Expect to spend about 5 to 9 hours per week on homework.
Who Can Enroll
This package is for beginners who don’t have any prior coding knowledge. You will learn everything step by step, from the introduction to coding to building your first Android application.
Our program is suited for people who are working. The courses take place in the evening hours, in a friendly classroom setting. The amount of time that you need to spend for these courses is about 15 hours per week.
Students who want to enroll need:
- to be located in Hamburg, or able to commute
- be able to have conversations in English
- to bring their own laptop
- an Android phone, with Android 5 (Lollipop) or newer (recommended, not a requirement)
- the necessary determination to learn Android development.
The Application Process
- You fill out and submit the application form.
- We schedule an interview with you in which we talk about your qualifications, possible financing options, and clarify any of your questions.
- We will inform you if you got selected for participation in the program about two weeks after the interview.
We pride ourselves to deliver high-quality courses in a supporting classroom environment that you can’t find anywhere else. This has its price, but we will be happy to support you with financing options. For that please send us an email.
|Total price of the package||€ 6,200|
|Average price per hour||€ 48.82/h|
|Popular payment option||€ 500 per month|
All prices include 19% VAT.